In a culture that values analytical thought as the guiding force of our life’s path, we may sometimes feel as though we’re only working with a piece of our power instead of the full scope of hidden knowledge available to us. By aligning with our innate wisdom and integrating our intuition with the heart and our higher minds, we can illuminate new choices and pathways for a fulfilling and joyful life inclusive of all our needs and desires.
What this course achieves….
Awakening Intuition with Guided Meditation and Self-Reflection invites you to step onto a path of intuitive awakening for a more joyful, purposeful, and enlightened life. Throughout the 5 sections of the course, we’ll share meditations, lessons, and guidance for aligned decision-making, designed to support you as you learn to balance your innate wisdom, heart, and mind.
Join this course to….
- Access the complete wisdom of your body, heart and higher-mind have to approach decision-making with clarity and alignment.
- Hone your intuitive inquiry through the course’s reflective inquiry exercises and the accompanying journal prompts to discover new ways to integrate your intuition and higher-mind throughout each step.
- Utilize the intuitive decision-making road map that accompanies each part to make choices, large and small, to move your toward a life that is more aligned with your true purpose.
- Lay the groundwork for deeper interior exploration and connection to the Higher Self through our foundational techniques and practices.
- Learn to understand the language of your intuition and explore the mysterious depths of your hidden knowledge.
- Learn a step-by-step intuitive meditation to ground yourself in your body, work through your heart, and check in with your higher mind.
Sample the Course: First Guided Meditation
This five part course consists of:
- An Introduction: How our own mental constructs block intuition
- Greeting Your Intuition: Working with the abstract for deeper wisdom
- Integrating the Heart: Approaching our resistance with gentle trust
- Check In With the Mind: Discerning between intuition and desire
- Putting it Together: Approach decision making with informed clarity
PDFs of decision making journal prompts
Each part of the course contains:
- Three 12-20 minute guided audio meditations narrated by actor Ben Cain
- Five 5-7 minute audio talks, one on each topic, with contemplative opportunities
- A four-part practical roadmap for intuitive decision making
- Five journal prompts for exploration, reflection and application in a downloadable PDF
Lessons and meditations narrated by Benjamin Cain
How it Works
This course is hosted on our Teachable page. Teachable is a dedicated platform that makes it easy for us to create digital courses. Once you sign up on Teachable and purchase the course, you will use their website to access to all the written and audio content for each part of the course.
“When I read about Higher Self Yoga I was attracted to the idea of learning how to access my inner wisdom through working with my Higher Self. Higher Self Yoga is teaching and guiding me to my heart so that everything I do and say comes directly from the most loving and wisest part of me.”
— Lili C.