Join us for our FREE Intro Workshop on the Art & Science of Joyful Living
Do you want more energy, health, happiness, fulfillment, or connection in your life? Do you have a desire to deepen your relationships? Find meaning and purpose in your work? Or find peace and balance with your mental and emotional wellbeing?
While many may look outside themselves for the answers, ancient wisdom and modern science show that external factors don’t bring us the joy we seek. Instead, turning inward through meditation, mindfulness, and holistic psychology gives us the tools to nurture a supportive inner life and connect with the heart to find deep fulfillment, meaning, and a sense of being at home in ourselves and in the world.
If you are looking to begin or deepen your personal development and spiritual practice for a more joyful, resilience, and peaceful life – join us for our latest digital workshop, Connecting with the Higher Self: the Art and Science of Joyful Living. The introductory session is FREE, and we are offering the entire 10-session course at a discounted bundled price, $295 (originally $500)
Led by expert Dr. Susan B. Lord, executive director of the Center for Peace through Culture, this ten part series guides you through the key concepts of Higher Self Yoga, and supports you to take a fresh look at your beliefs about who you are physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It integrates eastern philosophy and western science, for a holistic yet research-proven approach to mindfully manage stress, increase happiness, and facilitate healing. Through the lessons and take-home practices, you’ll learn to apply tools and techniques to gain a deeper awareness of your own psychology and improve every aspect of your life. Plus, expert guidance and answers, and a community to support you on your journey.
In our full digital workshop, you’ll receive:
- Ten 1-hour bi-weekly sessions that you can attend online live, from the comfort of your own home.
- Led by expert Dr. Susan B. Lord, each session includes a custom curriculum specifically designed for Higher Self Yoga – guiding you through key concepts to transform your life through connection to your inner wisdom, the Higher Self.
- Plus, each class includes opening and closing meditations, and time for questions and sharing. Online class is from the comfort of your own home
- Video recordings of each class, to re-visit and refresh after live sessions or for those who cannot attend.
- Homework including meditations, journal prompts, and curated techniques to support your practice at home
- Post-session handouts and worksheets to further support and guide you through your personal development practice at home
- An interactive Facebook community to access supplementary materials, ask questions between sessions, and connect with fellow class members about your experience.
Through this experience, you’ll learn how to navigate the physiological and psychological effects of stress and the mind-body skills to promote relaxation, enhance physical and emotional resilience, and engage life with a new supportive perspective.
Through meditation, relaxation techniques, guided imagery, journaling, and other curated exercises to connect you with your Higher Self, you’ll learn how to apply practices in your daily life to find meaning, purpose, and a sense of peace and joy. You’ll also have the opportunity to practice each modality, share insights with group members, get expert feedback and guidance, plus connect with a supportive community of like-minded members.
Most importantly, you’ll train the mind to live life more fully, with more equanimity, meaning, and connection. Through psychological and spiritual self-care, you’ll find experience the tools and techniques to live a more peaceful, resilient and loving life
Join us! Classes begin Tuesday December 4th, 2018, and will meet bi-weekly from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm ET. If you can’t join us live, recordings and after-class support through our community will be available.
Space is limited and the introductory class is FREE, so register to join us today here!
Learn more about our class facilitator and expert, Dr. Susan B. Lord, in our interview here.